You can set the ic option in Vim before the search:
To go back to case-sensitive searches use:
ic is shorthand for ignorecase
Epic Asset Manager to be able to download Unreal Engine assets on Linux.
From the command line
If you are not using the GNOME Desktop Environment, you can use the system76-power command line tool. You can see the options with this command:
For seeing which graphics mode the system is using:
sudo system76-power graphics
For switching to NVIDIA graphics:
sudo system76-power graphics nvidia
For switching to integrated graphics:
sudo system76-power graphics integrated
For switching to hybrid graphics:
sudo system76-power graphics hybrid
For switching to compute mode:
sudo system76-power graphics compute
I still know kung fu :Facepalm:
This is the sign I should stop watching TikTok. I learned about the AWS outage from TikTok first and later from my work.
Diet Coca-Cola taste better in Mexico. It is not high fructose syrup vs real sugar.
Ok. We are in Mexico. It took some time to figure out data situation for streaming. It is going to be expensive but it is working. Roughly is it going to cost me $20-25 per day.
AT&T keeps spamming me about HBO Plus and I have no idea how to stop it. I tried to figure out how to contact support hit a bot, I sent a “stop” message, did not help. I tried to report the number and ended up reporting my own email address.
I run the outdoor test stream, a hike to the top of the world. The Internet connection was stable all the way up, and the stream started crashing at the top. It crashed 5 times. I need to figure out something with it.
Mexico streaming set up:
- Fixed not like it between switches.
- Figured out how to stream from the iPhone screen.
- TODO: try to stream with a weak data signal (maybe tomorrow).
- Implemented toy animation.
- Added keyboard noises.
- Added BGM.
I am happy with the streaming setup. The funny think would be in Mexico we will not have Internet. I will try to stream in wilderness with the spotty internet. Will see how it looks.
I have got a new iPhone 13. I have got it just in anticipation my current phone will become slow and battery will become bad. It did not happened yet but it happened with my previous iPhones (4, 5 and 6). iPhone 13 is ugly and junky. They discontinued 3D touch. I ordered it online and was expecting it to be like iPhone 5. I really liked iPhone 5. But no. It is ugly. Not ugly ugly just average.
- Idea for the game
- I need to order Mexican money (Peso) for my vacation
- I am going to have a vacation in Mexico in 3 weeks
- Now I can use discord to do my blog
- This is test number 2
- Stand for the tablet stylus
- YouTube videos idea
- Car crash
- 24 hours song
- Finding the hotel receipt
- What is the deal with Adele's song "Easy on Me"?
- TIL; teenage age is the age then a year has a teen in it
- I am thinking would be awesome to make D&D DM using GPT3 and TTS
- I am watching TimBeaudet's stream
- During the travel to Albany
- I had kind of similar moment in the hotel
- I need to get in the circle of streamers and game developers
- I am traveling for the first time since COVID-19 started
- I bought a domain name `mika.pink`. LOL
- Today is cold
- Here is an idea for TikTok content
- Today I went to get the COVID-19 test
- I decide to stream on YouTube
- Yesterday I watched an interview with MrBeast
- Play simultaneously on all speakers
- MrBeast likes to watch anime
- TempleOs|Down the Rabbit Hole
- I am not sure if I'll stream again ever.
- How to serve the blog locally
- Jekyll is awful
- Oops... I put month instead of minutes
- add autoupdate git script
- Added keyboard shortcut Alt-Shift-Ctrl-0
- Added new way to make quick posts
- In general things did not change
- I really do not know what to do with my life
- Dialog System, Telepathy Quest, Dishwasher Quest
- Clatter Quest (part 2)
- Started on the clatter quest
- Game 06 Brainstorming session
- Like. Subscribe. Comment.
- Mika's Game
- The Game
- More Minecraft
- Minecraft Update